A selection of recipes using Callebaut...
10 WAYS TO MAKE IT SPECIAL - DEMO VIDEOS
Click here to watch Julie Sharp make chocolate
dishes magical with simple techniques to create truly special
- Melted dark chocolate Callebaut powerful 80% 80-20-44NV.
- Pour into Flexipan moulds of ± 2 cm Ø and leave to harden.
- Beat 225g sugar, 450g eggs, 170g egg yolkd into a white, creamy
- Mix in 450g melted dark choclaye Callebaut Powerful 80%
80-20-44NV with 350g melted butter.
- Carefully fold in 145g sifted flour.
- Fill the moulds with the moelleux batter and push a chocolate
centre into the heart.
- Leave to rest in the refrigerator or store in the freezer. Bake
at 180°C for 10-15 minutes depending on the size.
CRÈME BRÛLÉE WITH FONDANT CHOCOLATE
- Heat up 1.2l cream and 200g Dark Chocolate Callebaut Strong
- Beat together 12 egg yolks and 200g sugar S2.
- Heat up to 80°C.
- Strain through a fine sieve and pour into small moulds or deep
plates. Cool for 12 hrs.
Finishing and presentation
Sprinkle with Callebaut Splitters and a leaf of mint dipped in
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE & lemon jelly with lavender
(for 12 small dessert glasses)
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Make a ganache using 310 g cream 35%, 45 g glucose
and 220 g melted. white chocolate Callebaut Velvet
CHW-R2241NV and leave to cool.
- Fold in 220g whipped cream.
LEMON JELLY WITH LAVENDER
- Bring 210g lemon puree to the boil.
- Leave 2g lavender flowers to infuse for 10 minutes.
- Beat 150g eggs and 110g sugar until frothy. Add the puree by
passing it through a fine sieve and bring the mixture to the
- Remove from the heat and mix in 125g butter and 30g gelatine
- Leave to cool.
- Add 2 drops of lavender extract to the taste.
SIMPLY DIVINE MARSHMALLOW
- Mix together 200g water, 285g sugar and 96g inverted sugar and
boil into syrup at 110°C.
- Mix 120g inverted sugar, 16g gelatine and 80g water in a
- Pour over syrup and whip.
- Pour together 20g cream, 20g Callebaut Dark Chocolate Strong
70-30-38NV into a small sauce dish
- Place for 15 seconds in the microwave oven ay 800W. Stir and
put back inot the microwave for 10 seconds at 800W.
- Stir one more time and serve immediately with waffles,
pancakes, ice cream or other desserts.
- Melt 125g Callebaut Intense 60-40 and mix in 1L ice cream
composition. Churn the ice cream and collect in a tray.
- Melt 100g Callebaut Strong 70-30-38 and spread out thinly on
greaseproof paper. Leave to harden in the freezer.
- Break into pieces and roughly mix into the ice cream.