High Speed Data Entry Clerk
A High Speed Data Entry Clerk is required to confirm our
customer orders prior to despatch. You will be required to:
- Prepare data for entry by compiling and sorting information;
- Process customer and account documents by reviewing order
details; resolving discrepancies and raising any queries directly
with the Warehouse team.
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing,
correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from
different systems when account information is incomplete.
- Maintain efficient operations by following policies and
procedures; reporting changes as required
- Contribute to team effort by ensuring all requirements are met
for 100% order fulfilment.
- Support the Warehouse team ensuring that all orders are
confirmed, correctly picked and all supporting documents in place
prior to despatch.
It is essential that you have excellent keyboard skills and
high speed data entry experience. Attention to detail and ability
to work under pressure is also key to being successful in this
role.Problem solving skills and a proactive approach are also
This is offered as a part time or full time position depending
on the circumstances of the right candidate(s). The hours of work
would comprise between 3 - 6 shifts of 6 hours between 6pm and 12am
Sunday to Friday.
**Applicants please note that due to the location of site and
due to finish times, own transport is essential**
To apply please send your CV to